Saturday, August 2, 2014

First things first

Hello!


This is my first official blog post, I've had this on my mind for several years and have finally turned my dreams into reality. naturally this  blog will be a sparkling mix of my favorite things in life: food, beauty, curly hair, nature, simply just living & being me!

For my 30th birthday my girlfriend purchased for me the Canon Rebel T3i !!! I'm super pumped to start taking photos & filming videos in 1080p, which will DEFINITELY save me time when I'm editing!! I've already taken photos which will be on future posts, stay tuned via the Curl Girl 101, Girl Meets Fork, The Flower Chronicles... and  well the yet to be titled pages listed above :D


I still have some learning to do so stick with me because the best is yet to come! 

Stayed Tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment